mscc-0524lightning - [mscc-0524lightning] Lightning Talks Presentations Needed for 2024 MS-CC Annual Meeting

Subject: mscc-0524lightning

[mscc-0524lightning] Lightning Talks Presentations Needed for 2024 MS-CC Annual Meeting

  • From: Emily Nichols <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Lanika Starks <>, "Ivanna Park" <>
  • Subject: [mscc-0524lightning] Lightning Talks Presentations Needed for 2024 MS-CC Annual Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 22:21:32 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=W2glsm6ss7NUtHkxB96An3HcTYdQshlIJnDLQcY+u9E=; b=iC9iAO1L2MqtflnQbwRAJ/hnJi6lA/6/S0RqaJMQqnQRqtjs9B1SFG4Zt3Znooa/BodfewukHdvV41cihrSOw/oI/k5f1B6BeUqGf35unQXkdRpyonzGhYe/SCmbasrTCCRWQ9qt6USLPudpxPvBKWkAXMWKULVE4lG1xKM+by6yYCRSHcdcll6XRKvEherofcyPEs/erBTPRvUoAeZQoOFQy8On4Qz268tRJNRdYhjEFbK5CK4Nva4wFl9ZiF1fihl/gVCssAarCqbCc/ad9NMUhJbEiNbFga/yEZ62dpy3tm2IoC9eU5ekPw3BVzON0maKi6ufXyR1fzFtG2onOw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Kd2hf79BuzfGUyRqGWcmZeSsgXCyD0x+Pt1fSLiUx2DETWPKWn6aKmVftGuNSSm9+NDHuKL5xbXiDraDeufApgL2HTX2k8hHr4shMst3jpzEDn5NQlEr6RdTgCTymCOsjH1vmuCVpKaWV48vjNDkoosiBigqOzCsEqxodKsExwe6ziNFb1hLEHt/CdlTIIPSAlsRyHCjSvPiuT4c3Qy7LAAS1CUnoq1HjOSHfrbyaswnZdX++HuYfhou9fo9QTr8G5lfdgN0MaoMt1veAM9p4Fdb70huB6RsW/Wzvn1x86zghduqjqJkUMMKB6So3w03/PzuDmVW7MJkPIFXd2rvcA==

Greetings –

Several of you have already sent along your presentations to Lanika already (thank you!). If you have not, please do so by end of day tomorrow, Wednesday, May 29th to ensure a seamless and efficient flow for the lightning talks.

Should you have any questions, please let Lanika or myself know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow in DC!

Best,

Emily

--

Emily W. Nichols