megaconference - [Megacon] Contacts at Northwestern University?

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Contacts at Northwestern University?

  • From: Theo Economides <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Contacts at Northwestern University?
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 20:53:10 -0600

Howdy All

Well here I am, living in Chicago, with some extra time on my hands. A short whirl through Internet-land made it painfully obvious that Northwestern U - right here in Chicago - has a pain that I can salve. There are not one, but two job listings for a videoconferencing engineer.

I am looking for any connections, colleagues, friends with any association with NU that can introduce me to some current NU staff/faculty that are involved with AV, videoconferencing, etc.

Any help y'all can offer me would be great, and will be rewarded with a pair of tickets to the World Series when the Cubbies are the favorites ;)

Peace be with y'all

--
-----
Theo Economides

29 S LaSalle St., Ste 333, Chicago, IL 60603; 312.436.1883

  • [Megacon] Contacts at Northwestern University?, Theo Economides, 11/06/2015