megaconference - [Megacon] Shindig Test/Demo Today, 3pm EDT

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Shindig Test/Demo Today, 3pm EDT

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Shindig Test/Demo Today, 3pm EDT
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 14:52:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hi all, I just wanted to send a reminder that we’re doing the community Shindig demo with their CEO today at 3pm EDT, but you do need to RSVP because there are limited slots: http://www.shindig.com/event/internet2

A quick summary of the platform:

Shindig is a new kind of video chat. The company's patented technology addresses the lack of interactivity in current online education platforms by providing rich instructor-to-student interactivity as well as the student-to-student interactivity requisite for student body cohesion and student retention. Beyond the online classroom Shindig also has application to Admissions, Career Services, University Communications, Alumni Development, Student Services, University Governance, Academic Development,  Administration and more.

Hope to see you there - we’ll get the best opportunity to test the platform if more people join.

Best,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, NET+ Video, Voice, and Collaboration Services
Internet2

Request a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/benfineman

(email/video/chat)

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Shindig Test/Demo Today, 3pm EDT, Ben Fineman, 09/17/2015