megaconference - [Megacon] Metaverse Working Group

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Metaverse Working Group

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Metaverse Working Group
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:02:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello all,

I am sharing with this group because there may be some crossover in terms of areas of interest in collaboration technologies. We are starting a new working group at Internet2 called the Metaverse Working Group. This group has the specific goal of implementing standards-based, interoperable, interlinked virtual environments. If you are interested in joining this conversation, please sign up for the mailing list here

We will be having a meeting of this group tomorrow over video at 3pm ET. If you would like to join this meeting please join the mailing list and I will share the connection information to that list.

Best,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, Video Services
Internet2

(email/video/chat)
Come visit the new internet2.edu!

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Metaverse Working Group, Ben Fineman, 03/23/2015