megaconference - [Megacon] Today at 4:15PM ET: Blue Jeans/Evogh/Pexip/Vidyo Panel Session

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Today at 4:15PM ET: Blue Jeans/Evogh/Pexip/Vidyo Panel Session

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Today at 4:15PM ET: Blue Jeans/Evogh/Pexip/Vidyo Panel Session
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:00:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

At the Technology Exchange conference I’m moderating a panel session called “Architecting Video Collaboration in the Cloud” today at 4:15PM ET. We have some great panelists including:
  • Robb Woods, Head of Sales Engineering, Blue Jeans Network
  • Philippe Galvez, CEO of Evogh, Inc.
  • Hakon Dahle, CTO of Pexip
  • Ben Pinkerton, Technical Marketing Manager, Vidyo
You can watch the stream live here at 4:15pm ET: http://meetings.internet2.edu/2014-technology-exchange/detail/10003456/

It will also be recorded and posted at the same link sometime next week.

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, Video Services
Internet2

(email/video/chat)
Come visit the new internet2.edu!

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Today at 4:15PM ET: Blue Jeans/Evogh/Pexip/Vidyo Panel Session, Ben Fineman, 10/29/2014