megaconference - [Megacon] Video Collaboration Sessions at Internet2 Global Summit

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Video Collaboration Sessions at Internet2 Global Summit

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Video Collaboration Sessions at Internet2 Global Summit
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:03:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

I’ve been a little late in putting this together, but for those of your joining us at the Internet2 Global Summit in Denver I wanted to share a list of video collaboration-related sessions that may be of internet. All times are in MDT. For those of you not on site, unfortunately only one of these will be netcast, but at least one other will be recorded.

MONDAY (today!)
3:00pm Internet2 NET+ Video, Voice, and Collaboration: Portfolio Update and Success Stories, Governor’s Square 15 (Recorded)
4:30pm NET+ SeeVogh, Director’s Row E
4:30pm Innovative Global Trends in Video Enabled Learning Spaces, Governor's Square 11 (NETCAST)

TUESDAY (4/8)
2:00pm NET+ Office365, Director’s Row E

WEDNESDAY (4/9)
7:30am Collaboration SIG, Director's Row J
9:00am NET+ Vidyo, Director’s Row E
12:00pm Video Interoperability Group, Director's Row I
1:15pm 8K, 4K, HD NREN Surgeries Worldwide, Plaza Court 1
1:30pm NET+ Blue Jeans, Director’s Row E
3:00pm NET+ Fuze, Director’s Row E

THURSDAY (4/10)
7:30am IPTV BoF, Governor's Square 17
1:00pm Realtime Collaboration Workshop (Separate Registration Required)

Looking forward to seeing many of you in person this week!

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, Video Services
Internet2

(email/video/chat)
Come visit the new internet2.edu!

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Video Collaboration Sessions at Internet2 Global Summit, Ben Fineman, 04/07/2014