megaconference - [Megacon] Network Performing Arts Production Workshop update

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Network Performing Arts Production Workshop update

  • From: Justin Trieger <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Network Performing Arts Production Workshop update
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 20:21:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello Again Megaconference Community,

I wanted to send a quick reminder about the upcoming Network Performing Arts Production Workshop (NPAPW) this April 26-28. We’ll have our traditional updates about all things video conferencing, including LOLA, ConferenceXP and Ultragrid. On top of that, we’ve got not one, but two concerts that showcase technology implementations in live performance. On April 26th, join Michael Tilson Thomas and the New World Symphony as they premiere four new works by young composers, video artists and playwrights.  The following evening, we’ll be presenting the final Musicians’ Forum of the season featuring three works selected from a an open call in conjunction with NPAPW. These works include original video art, live sound manipulation and even distributed performance over Internet2.

We hope you’ll join us. Registration details and a full agenda are available here: http://events.internet2.edu/2014/nws/index.html

Kind Regards,
Justin
--
Justin Trieger
Technical Director for Distance Education and New Media Initiatives

  • [Megacon] Network Performing Arts Production Workshop update, Justin Trieger, 04/03/2014