megaconference - [Megacon] Free Public Live Stream

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Free Public Live Stream

  • From: Jon Winterbottom <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Free Public Live Stream
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:37:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-CA

Hello all,

We are holding a free Live stream using our LifeSize Video Center today.  Our Humanities department is hosting a conference focused on Theatre Criticism as part of our "Walker Cultural Leaders Series". Among several world renowned Theatre Critics, we are featuring Professor Jill Dolan Annan Professor in English, Professor of English and Theater at the Lewis Center for the Arts - Princeton University.  This is our first streaming event that we have opened to the public so please feel free to test out the live stream using the link below.

(Click on "Live Videos")

We will be streaming from 2-6pm eastern time today

regards,

Jon Winterbottom

Audio Visual Technician, Client Services

Brock University /Information Technology Services

Niagara Region/500 Glenridge Avenue/St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1

brocku.ca/ T  905-688-5550 x3588/ M 289-228-9024/ F  905-688-7033

  • [Megacon] Free Public Live Stream, Jon Winterbottom, 02/21/2014