megaconference - [Megacon] Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

  • From: Justin Trieger <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Network Performing Arts Production Workshop
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:35:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello Megaconference Community,

I wanted to cordially invite those with interest to the 2014 edition of the Network Performing Arts Production Workshop this coming April 26-28 in sunny Miami Beach, FL. We’ll be showcasing all our new and favorite video conferencing toys (including ConferenceXP, LOLA and Ultragrid), discussing best practices in production elements and offering plenty of opportunities to see new technology implementations in the performing arts. New this year will be TWO concert events where we will be performing/exhibiting works submitted specifically for this workshop that highlight innovative uses of technology in performance.

Hope to see you then!

Best Wishes,
Justin
--
Justin Trieger
Technical Director for Distance Education and New Media Initiatives

  • [Megacon] Network Performing Arts Production Workshop, Justin Trieger, 02/14/2014