megaconference - Re: [Megacon] Blocking Unwanted VC Calls

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] Blocking Unwanted VC Calls

  • From: Russ Stoup <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] Blocking Unwanted VC Calls
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:38:41 -0600

Funny that this topic came up. I am having the same issues. I do have another question that goes along with this. Someone logged into one of my Polycom VS4000s and changed some settings for me. The instructor was walking in the door as I finished fixing everything. I changed the password, but I still have an issue. There is a chance that it was done by someone at the site. If you go into the admin settings of the machine, the password is right there. Is there a way to hide it? I have looked at settings on the machine and in the manual and must be overlooking it.

Thank you!