megaconference - Re: [Megacon] H.323 Test Sites

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] H.323 Test Sites

  • From: Jason Bordujenko <>
  • To: Kenneth Fox <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] H.323 Test Sites
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:06:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-AU, en-US

Hi Ken,

You can try one of our Australian resources on AARNet:
GDS: 0061262112696
H323: 202.158.196.141, conference ID 61262112696 (loopback)
SIP:

This is on an HD bridge but will connect to an SD IPVCR so you will see your image back in SD, but also with VU meter for received audio.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Bordujenko
National Video Conferencing Support Manager, Product Solutions

tel. +61 (0) 7 3317 9572  mob. +61 412 824 549  vcsupport. 1300 11 NVCS (6827)
twitter. <http://twitter.com/aarnet>

street address: Ground Floor, 143 Coronation Drive, Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia

important
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and the rights of confidentiality in such information are not waived or lost by its mistaken delivery to you.  Any dissemination, copying, use or disclosure of the email and/or such files without the permission of AARNet, or the sender, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission.