megaconference - [Megacon] Featured Sessions ­ Video Collaborat ion Sessions at the 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Featured Sessions ­ Video Collaborat ion Sessions at the 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Featured Sessions ­ Video Collaborat ion Sessions at the 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 19:41:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

As we approach the Internet2 Annual Meeting next week, I wanted to share a list of upcoming sessions that might be of interest to the video collaboration community. Note that if you are not attending the meeting, sessions marked with * will be netcast.
Hope to see you in Arlington!

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, Video Services
Internet2

 (email/video/chat)
http://www.internet2.edu

+1 (734) 352-4975 (desk)
+1 (734) 417-0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Featured Sessions ­ Video Collaborat ion Sessions at the 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting, Ben Fineman, 04/19/2013