megaconference - [Megacon] Laptop HDMI Output as a Camera Source

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Laptop HDMI Output as a Camera Source

  • From: "Leonard, Mark" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Laptop HDMI Output as a Camera Source
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 20:08:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Mega-Listers--

I have a videoconference event coming up tomorrow where the client wants to show a few short video clips. I'm playing a video now from a laptop and into a Tandberg C-40 via the Camera 2 HDMI port. It seems to work fine but before trying this in production I thought I would put it to the list…

Any issues using a laptop as a HDMI camera source in a videoconference?

Thanks for looking at this-
Mark

Mark Leonard
Media & Collaboration, UNH IT