megaconference - [Megacon] telephone question

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] telephone question

  • From: Randy Gilmer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] telephone question
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:01:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I need to receive telephone calls* from 10 or more people    then feed into a  sound/mixing board.  Has anyone bought or know of a good device  to use – to – feed to the sound/mixing board?

I am going to try: THAT-2  and RemoteMix Sport    when they get here in the mail.  Really I tried the THAT-2 last week and  it is borderline, not as clear as it should be, and also has no head room left after I turn all the way up so it is useable…

*we have IP phones here on campus…

Sound mixing board probably doesn’t matter much   but I am using Yamaha LS-9

Thanks

Randy

Randy Gilmer

Director of Media Services

Zehmer Hall 108

1 College Ave.

Wise, VA 24293

276 328-0312

cell 393-1086

fax 328-0172

cid:3279776518_2451782

  • [Megacon] telephone question, Randy Gilmer, 11/26/2012