megaconference - [Megacon] Megaconference Coming Up: Join Using Free H.323 Softclient!

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Megaconference Coming Up: Join Using Free H.323 Softclient!

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Megaconference Coming Up: Join Using Free H.323 Softclient!
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:04:25 -0500

Please visit www.megaconference.org and register today!

We’re less than three weeks away from the 2012 Megaconference on December 4 at 12:00 GMT (7am EST)! We're pleased to announce a new way for anyone to join Megaconference 2012 provided by our Platinum sponsor - Spranto! Sprano offers a free high definition H.323 software client that anyone can use to participate in standards based calls like the Megaconference. Download it for free here, and get ready for the biggest standards-based videoconference of the year!

We're also pleased to announce that Spranto will be providing the Grand Prize for our Megaconference giveaway: a complete classroom video collaboration kit, including high definition PTZ camera, echo canceling mic array, projector, and a PC preconfigured with the Spranto software. Any participating institutional sites will be eligible for this prize!

We have a number of great presentations already lined up for this event, with more to come. Here is a sneak peak:
  • Shark Training with SeaTrek
  • Video Services in the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
  • The Journalism Education Association Conference 2012, live from Melbourne
  • Hit that Culture Button! LIVE from Asia to Europe to Africa
  • Zones of Conflict, Zones of Peace
Remember that you don't need to represent a classroom to participate in Megaconference - everyone is welcome, even individuals. This year it's easier than ever to join using the free software H.323 client from Spranto. Register for Megaconference today!

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, Video Services
Internet2

(email/video/chat)
http://www.internet2.edu

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Megaconference Coming Up: Join Using Free H.323 Softclient!, Ben Fineman, 11/15/2012