megaconference - [Megacon] GDS global roots

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] GDS global roots

  • From: Bert Andree <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Megacon] GDS global roots
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 14:24:15 +0100

All,

I would like to get in touch with the administrators of the GDS global
root gatekeepers. I am the administrator of the Dutch National
Gatekeeper and we currently have three issues:
1. We will migrate to a new redundant setup which means that at least
one IP address will change.
2. We have some issues with calls to North American GDS addresses.
3. We are not sure if our neighbor settings for all Global Roots (World
Gakekeepers) are up to date.

With kind regards,
Bert Andree

  • [Megacon] GDS global roots, Bert Andree, 11/07/2012