megaconference - [Megacon] Annual Wainhouse Research Survey Needs Your Input

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Annual Wainhouse Research Survey Needs Your Input

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Annual Wainhouse Research Survey Needs Your Input
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:42:15 +0200

Good morning,

Many of you are familiar with the annual Wainhouse Research Distance Education and e-Learning Metrics Survey. This is one of the few independent benchmarks and analyses of the use of collaboration technologies in education. I believe that it is especially important the unique requirements and deployments from our advanced networking community be represented in this data. In support of this, I'm asking you to take a few minutes and fill out the survey: http://www.wainhouse.com/Internet2

As additional incentive Wainhouse will also enter you into a drawing for five $50 Amazon gift cards and a grand prize, your choice of a Livescribe 8 GB Echo Smartpen Pro Pack ($230 value) or a $200 Amazon.com gift certificate. Typically odds of being selected for a prize are very favorable.

Feel free to forward as appropriate, and thank you for your time and input on this survey

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Manager, Video Services
Internet2

(Email and XMPP)
http://www.internet2.edu

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Annual Wainhouse Research Survey Needs Your Input, Ben Fineman, 09/20/2012