mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Signature Validation Logging

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Signature Validation Logging

  • From: Swapna Gupta <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Signature Validation Logging
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:50:55 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Thanks! I have added logback-core and logback-classic jars to the classpath.
What else should I do to get the Debug messages from DigesterOuputStream?
Reading the Logback documentation, it appears it is by default set to log at
debug level to the console. But I don't see any messages on the console.

I apologize for my ignorance about logging frameworks. Thanks.