mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] Re: Wiki Migration

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] Re: Wiki Migration

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: , , ,
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] Re: Wiki Migration
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 21:09:57 -0400

The wiki migration is complete. As the migration turned out to be
relatively easy we went ahead and imported the Shibboleth 1
documentation as well and made it read-only.

The new URLs are:
OpenSAML Doc
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/OpenSAML/Home
Shib 1 Doc
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB/WebHome
Shib 2 Doc
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/Home

Requests to the old URLs will redirect to a page reminding people to
change their links/bookmarks before redirecting them to the new URL.
These redirects will be removed on April 29nd. After which time
attempts to access the old URLs will result in the normal page not found
error.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz