mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Signing and Encrypting SOAP Messages

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Signing and Encrypting SOAP Messages

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Signing and Encrypting SOAP Messages
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:28:25 -0400

xmltooling has generic signature support. You can look at it's unit
tests for examples of doing enveloped, enveloping, and detached
signatures. There are is no specific support for the document (which is
not a spec) that you reference but I don't see anything in that document
that would be incompatible with the OpenSAML libraries.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz