mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] Signing and Encrypting SOAP Messages

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] Signing and Encrypting SOAP Messages

  • From: Frank Mundt <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] Signing and Encrypting SOAP Messages
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:08:15 +0000

I need to sign and encrypt the SOAP Body along with the SAML Assertion (I have this working) . I have looked through the OpenSAML, OpenWS and XMLTooling projects and I don't see that this capability exists. I'm looking at the http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP-dsig/ spec as a guideline. Does anyone know if the w3 spec has been implemented within OpenSAML or another compatible library? Or should I consider implementing it.

Thanks
Frank