mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] creating SAML server

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] creating SAML server

  • From: Naomaru Itoi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] creating SAML server
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:08:16 -0800

Hi,

I am new to OpenSAML.

First of all, thank you very much for your great work on OpenSAML.

I am trying to create a simple client / server application, which uses
XACML messages defined in OpenSAML, to pass authorization request and
response.

OpenSAML ships with client side of Web Service - I can send SOAP
message using OpenSAML.

However, I could not find the server side implementation in OpenSAML.
I could not figure out how to build a SOAP server that understands the
XACML request over SAML over SOAP. Or a SOAP server that understands
SAML over SOAP, for that matter.

Could anybody in the OpenSAML community give me a hint, please? How
does one build a SOAP server that understands SAML? Preferably with
Open Source components?

Thank you very much,