mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] Questions - Just starting out with OpenSAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] Questions - Just starting out with OpenSAML

  • From: "Mark Barnes" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] Questions - Just starting out with OpenSAML
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 20:27:20 -0500

Hello.

I have just been given the task of adding to our web site the ability to accept SAML-based SSO requests from our clients, whereby our web site would be the service provider, and I have been looking for libraries that would make the task easier.  (In the past I have written a similar implementation from scratch for a previous company, but it was specific for one client, not generalized.)

It looks like OpenSAML will the perfect solution.

I have downloaded the source and binaries for OpenSAML 2.3.1, and have been reading the user's manual at https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoUserManual. I must admit to being quite confused.

The first example in the user's manual uses class BasicParserPool in package org.opensaml.xml.parse, but I can't seem find this package or even org.opensaml.xml .  I browsed the jar file and the source and I just don't see it.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

---Mark