mace-opensaml-users - SAML2HTTPRedirectDeflateSignatureRule

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAML2HTTPRedirectDeflateSignatureRule

  • From: rangeli nepal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: SAML2HTTPRedirectDeflateSignatureRule
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 22:18:45 -0400

Currently I am using SAML2HTTPRedirectDeflateSignatureRule and SAML2HTTPPostSimpleSignRule with metadata. Both works for me. Now I am trying to understand how they work :).

I think they try to build signature from metadata provided credential(X509Certificate) and Message specified credential and compare them?
Any explanation will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
rn