mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Building RequestSecurityTokenResponse

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Building RequestSecurityTokenResponse

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Building RequestSecurityTokenResponse
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:20:25 -0400

On 5/21/2010 8:05 AM, anyz wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to build RequestSecurityTokenResponse to communicate with one
> of our partner. However i could not find a sample test case in source
> code. Could you please point me to right direction where to look for?
> Sample Token needed is attached with email.

They're aren't really any examples of the WS-Trust XMLObject providers
specifically, but usage of those is pretty much identical to SAML and
all the other XMLObject providers. What specifically is confusing you?

There is a very little bit of WS-Trust test code here, those are the
only examples we have as far as I know:

http://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/view/java-openws/branches/REL_1/src/test/java/org/opensaml/ws/wstrust/WSTrustObjectsTestCase.java?view=markup

Note that the WS-Trust and WS-Policy code isn't released yet. It is now
in the main source tree and will be in OpenSAML 2.4 when it comes out,
which will be sometime in the next couple of months. For now you'd have
to do a source build.