mace-opensaml-users - ArtifactResolutionService on an IDPSSODescriptor

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

ArtifactResolutionService on an IDPSSODescriptor

  • From: Jim Cox <>
  • To:
  • Subject: ArtifactResolutionService on an IDPSSODescriptor
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:05:14 -0400

I am trying to use the HTTPArtifactEncoder. It looks like the encoder
is expecting the LocalEntityRoleMetadata to be set so it can query for
the ArtifactResolutionService details.

I would like to build up an IDPSSODescriptor to set the
LocalEntityRoleMetadata, but I don't see any way to attach the
ArtifactResolutionService. Any suggestions, other than to implement a
meta data provider?

Thanks,
Jim