mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] unable to obtain typed builder for ...

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] unable to obtain typed builder for ...

  • From: owen nirvana <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] unable to obtain typed builder for ...
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:48:38 +0800

anther question, I hope i am not too boring.
about encrypt, in C++, encrypt need get credential from metaprovider, I don't know why do so. why could not get credential in the same way  as signature.
and does it mean we need another credential resolver xml file.
as far as now, I could not understand the process of saml assertion encryption yet, but I think it should  use the same way between encryption and signature

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM, owen nirvana <> wrote:
thanks

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Scott Cantor <> wrote:
> the constructors of BasicX509Credential are all protedted. so you mean I
> should write a sub-class or modify their protected attributes?

Yes, you can create a constructor that suits your purposes, or use the
setters after using a default constructor. Your subclass doesn't need to do
anything much.

Or you can simply create your own class that wraps the key and supports the
necessary methods.