mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Problem Validating an Assertion

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Problem Validating an Assertion

  • From: Suneet Shah <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Problem Validating an Assertion
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 12:36:39 -0500

Hi Xavier:

Thanks for the feedback. This definitely helps

Suneet

Xavier Drudis Ferran wrote:
On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 12:27:06PM -0500, Suneet Shah wrote:
Scott:

This assertion is being returned as part of another object. In this case there is an object called SSOToken. The toolkit being used for this is cxf.
What is bogus about this xml? I am trying to understand where the problem is so that I can resolve it.

It's inside a CDATA, tat makes the text a single chunk of text
instead of independent elements with structure. Also, the <?xml declaration does not belong in the midle of an XML,
but in the prolog.
This is just looking at the piece Scott quoted.

I'm afraid general XML it's not much on-topic in this list ?