mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Use of AssertionIDRequest

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Use of AssertionIDRequest

  • From: rangeli nepal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Use of AssertionIDRequest
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:07:37 -0500

use case is, when I login I get a saml document with assertionid based uri binding. Now I need to get assertion using the assertiond that I received in previous step. I was thinking to to use AssertionIDRequest.

I was trying to encompaass AssertionIDRequest inside Assertion as AttributeStatement but no avail. But looking at javadoc now it seems it can be directly put in Request Object. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
rn