mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] This parser does not support specification "null" version "null"

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] This parser does not support specification "null" version "null"

  • From: "Caraway, Mark" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] This parser does not support specification "null" version "null"
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:20:54 -0600

Thanks for the help and sorry for the slow reply, I've been out sick,
but I've decided to try using Apache xml security as I am having trouble
not breaking the Coldfusion server using opensaml. I thought
Coldfusion/JRun would be a bit more flexible than I'm finding it to be.
I read some of folks having success with Coldfusion and XML security,
hopefully I will to.

Thanks for the assistance.