mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] This parser does not support specification "null" version "null"

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] This parser does not support specification "null" version "null"

  • From: "Caraway, Mark" <>
  • To: "Brent Putman" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] This parser does not support specification "null" version "null"
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:15:20 -0600

Sorry for the mix up in my prior reply.

I believe I am now properly endorsing the endorsed jars, but am still
unable to bootstrap the environment. I'm not sure why it is telling me
that the RMI does not implement the RM. It appears to me that it is
finding the correct classes so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

org.opensaml.xml.ConfigurationException: Unable to initialize Velocity
template engine
at
org.opensaml.DefaultBootstrap.initializeVelocity(DefaultBootstrap.java:1
31)
at
org.opensaml.DefaultBootstrap.bootstrap(DefaultBootstrap.java:86)
at org.coacd.COA_Vend.<init>(COA_Vend.java:14)
Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
ccessorImpl.java:39)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
at
coldfusion.runtime.java.JavaProxy.createObjectWithDefaultConstructor(Jav
aProxy.java:191)
at coldfusion.runtime.java.JavaProxy.invoke(JavaProxy.java:75)
at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2272)
at
cflogin2ecfm1048361855.runPage(D:\websites\www\dev\sso\login.cfm:12)
at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:196)
at
coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:370)
at
coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
at
coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:279)
at
coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:
48)
at
coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)
at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:86)
at
coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70)
at
coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:74)
at
coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersist
enceFilter.java:28)
at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)
at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46)
at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
at
coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
at
coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.jav
a:126)
at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:175)
at
coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)
at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86)
at
coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServ
letFilter.java:42)
at
coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)
at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94)
at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106)
at
jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:286
)
at
jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543
)
at
jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:
203)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java
:428)
at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: The specified class for ResourceManager
(org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl) does not
implement org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManager; Velocity
is not initialized correctly.
at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.initializeResourceManager(Ru
ntimeInstance.java:589)
at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.init(RuntimeInstance.java:24
1)
at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeSingleton.init(RuntimeSingleton.java:
113)
at org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.init(Velocity.java:83)
at
org.opensaml.DefaultBootstrap.initializeVelocity(DefaultBootstrap.java:1
29)
... 41 more

Any help is appreciated and thanks,

Mark