mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Re: Not able to load certificate into the Signed Attribute Query

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Re: Not able to load certificate into the Signed Attribute Query

  • From: "Caraway, Mark" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Cc: "Chandra Tondepu" <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Re: Not able to load certificate into the Signed Attribute Query
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:31:18 -0600

Thanks for your time.

As I’m trying to get this off the ground currently the only thing I’m doing in my constructor is calling org.opensaml.DefaultBootrap#bootstrap(). It is when I try and use any of the methods in the class that I get the error. Currently I’m just trying to call a method that returns the version of jaxp I’m using. Here is part of my java class file, the 2 methods that are being used. When I call getJAXPVersion it gives me the error.

      public COA_Vend() throws ConfigurationException

      {

            DefaultBootstrap.bootstrap();

      }

      public String getJAXPVersion()

      {

            return Version.getVersion();

      }

I do think that I’m missing a jar file or something but am unsure where. I’m using xercesImpl-2.9.1 and xml-apis-2.9.1, which appear to contain the DBFI and DBF.

Since I’m not a ColdFusion person I’m wondering if the CF server is not picking them up correctly, but reading the Adobe site it looks like the search order should start where I have placed the jar files.

Thanks again,