mace-opensaml-users - openSAML 2.x for JDK 1.4

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

openSAML 2.x for JDK 1.4

  • From: Ravuthakumar G <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: openSAML 2.x for JDK 1.4
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 20:22:01 +0530
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Hi,

We are planning to use openSAML 2.x to construct Assertion message compatible with SAML 2.0 at Identity provider end.  But openSAML 2.x does not support JDK 1.4 version which we are using now, upgrading is not an option for us at this time.

How about building openSAML in JDK 1.4 environment, Is there any build readily available for JDK 1.4?

Any thought on this?

Our requirement is to Build the Assertion message compatible with SAML2.0, in JDK 1.4 environment.

Thank you,

Ravuthakumar