mace-opensaml-users - Open SAML on JDK 1.3.1

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Open SAML on JDK 1.3.1

  • From: Avijit Ajay <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Open SAML on JDK 1.3.1
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:58:49 +0530

Hi,

We want to use Open SAML with an application that is running on JDK 1.3.1. Has anyone tried to use this Open SAML 2 on JDK<1.5. If, so I will be grateful if you could help me with any guidance.

Thanks in advance,

Avijit Ajay
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +91 22 6779-8512
Mailto:
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing
and any attachments. Thank you