mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Help on IDP initiated : artificat binding

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Help on IDP initiated : artificat binding

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: mace-opensaml-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Help on IDP initiated : artificat binding
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 12:30:58 +0100

I'm not sure what you mean by IdP-initiated artifact. OpenSAML supports the creation of artifacts and storing those for later looking up the message based on the artifact. Such support has nothing to do with which role the sender is currently operating in.

Shrenik wrote:
Hi,

I was working on IDP initiated : post binding for SSO implementation using
opensaml 2.3.0.
I could successfully realize it's implementation with basic reponse xml creation and parsing. Now I wanted to have a similar implementation with IDP initiated : artificat binding, and started going through the doc at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22553/sstc-saml-tech-overview-2%200-draft-13.pdf
In this doc I could not find anything much discussed on IDP initiated :
artificat binding, older versions of this doc
had some discussion on IDP initiated : artificat binding but the latest one
lacks it. Does it mean opensaml 2.3.0
has no support for IDP initiated : artificat binding now. Or is there a updated doc discussing the same, can anyone
please help me to fine one

Regards,
Shrenik

Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities