mace-opensaml-users - Help on IDP initiated : artificat binding

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Help on IDP initiated : artificat binding

  • From: Shrenik <>
  • To: open saml forum <>
  • Subject: Help on IDP initiated : artificat binding
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:56:10 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I was working on IDP initiated : post binding for SSO implementation using opensaml 2.3.0.
I could successfully realize it's implementation with basic reponse xml creation and parsing. Now I wanted to
have a similar implementation with IDP initiated : artificat binding, and started going through the doc at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22553/sstc-saml-tech-overview-2%200-draft-13.pdf
In this doc I could not find anything much discussed on IDP initiated : artificat binding, older versions of this doc
had some discussion on IDP initiated : artificat binding but the latest one lacks it. Does it mean opensaml 2.3.0
has no support for IDP initiated : artificat binding now.
Or is there a updated doc discussing the same, can anyone
please help me to fine one

Regards,
Shrenik

Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.