mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Bootstrap Initialization Error

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Bootstrap Initialization Error

  • From: Paul Hethmon <>
  • To: OpenSAML List <>
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Bootstrap Initialization Error
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:33:28 -0400

Title: Re: [OpenSAML] Bootstrap Initialization Error
Are you sure you are getting the right input value? You haven’t said exactly what you’re doing here, but if you’re doing the browser SSO profile, then the SAML Response would not normally be there as an attribute, but as a parameter. It’s also not known as “samlToken”.