mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Web Service engines implementing openSaml 2.0

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Web Service engines implementing openSaml 2.0

  • From: Thilina Mahesh Buddhika <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Web Service engines implementing openSaml 2.0
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:55:40 +0530

Hi Ram,

The good news is Rampart 1.5 supports SAML 2.0. The patch is already submitted and will be available on trunk very soon [1]. SAML 2.0 suuport is listed as one of the major additions in Rampart 1.5. Rampart 1.5-alpha will be available next week, and the official release is scheduled to be on early next month.

You can check out the trunk, apply the patch provided for the moment until the alpha release is out. I can help you with that. Or else, I can provide you with the patched jars.

Thanks.
/thilina

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-231

E-Mail         :