mace-opensaml-users - Getting started with openSAML 2

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Getting started with openSAML 2

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Getting started with openSAML 2
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 07:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hello folks,
I am absolutely new to openSAML and am looking for help.
I want to set up SSO between two applications.
One of them is installed on weblogic 9.2 and mine is developed using struts2
and deployed on tomcat 5.5 / 6.0.

The ITS is configured on the Weblogic server and the server is expected to
embed SAMLResponse in the request to the destination site.

When the request comes to the destination site,I peeped into the header
information using firebug and I could see the SAMLResponse.However in the
code, the request headers come out to be null.

Am I going in the right direction ?

Here is my planned approach
1) Extract the SAMLResponse from the headers
2) Decrypt it
3) Fetch the Assertions from the token

Process it.

Can anyone guide me please?