mace-opensaml-users - Re: Re: [OpenSAML] Re: opensaml in WebLogic 10.1

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Re: [OpenSAML] Re: opensaml in WebLogic 10.1

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [OpenSAML] Re: opensaml in WebLogic 10.1
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 02:58:04 -0400 (EDT)

I think that is indeed the problem.
I have used Weblogic (10.x) servers with opensaml and xmlsecurity without
running into your problem.
by default, Weblogic has a version of opensaml on its server's classpath (one
of the many weblogic modules jars).
I also have xmlsecurity on the server's classpath.
I guess that is why I don't have the same problem.

I guess you should try to put xmlsecurity on your server's classpath.
If not possible,
maybe you can try adding all jars to WEB-INF/lib and set the
prefer-web-inf-classes option in the weblogic.xml deployment descriptor.
or if you are using an ear to deploy, better is to use the more fine-grained
prefer-application-packages in weblogic-application.xml

Hope that helps,

Frederik

  • Re: Re: [OpenSAML] Re: opensaml in WebLogic 10.1, frederik . libert, 05/19/2009