mace-opensaml-users - Re: Re: [OpenSAML] Problems creating KeyInfo object

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Re: [OpenSAML] Problems creating KeyInfo object

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [OpenSAML] Problems creating KeyInfo object
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:11:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi Brentt:

I used the same code trying to sign the assertion, but I always got the empty
DigestValue and the empty SignatureValue for the signed assertion. I checked
the keyInfo which seems correct and every thing seems fine but I can't find
any clue why there is no digest value nor the signature value. Hope you can
shed some light on this respect.

Thnaks,

Lule