mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] opensaml bootstrapping issue.

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] opensaml bootstrapping issue.

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] opensaml bootstrapping issue.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:25:18 +0100

The stacktrace does not show Velocity attempting to be initialized via
the normal bootstrap process. If you're trying to do something custom
you'll need to debug that in conjunction with the Velocity folks.

As too logging. OpenSAML does not require a particular logging
framework. It uses SLF4J (something like Apache Commons Logging) as a
facade. You'll need to install (and if necessary configure) whatever
logging framework you wish to use. Shibboleth uses logback.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities