mace-opensaml-users - opensaml bootstrapping issue.

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

opensaml bootstrapping issue.

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: opensaml bootstrapping issue.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:55:45 +0530

Hi,

While am trying to use opensaml in my application , i get this error.But i have included the velocity1.5 in my lib directory and even in the class path.

java.lang.RuntimeException: could not bootstrap the OpenSAML2 libraryorg.opensaml.xml.ConfigurationExcep
tion: Unable to initialize Velocity template engine
java.lang.RuntimeException: could not bootstrap the OpenSAML2 libraryorg.opensaml.xml.ConfigurationE
xception: Unable to initialize Velocity template engine

I have tried including the velocity-dep-1.4 jar in my application.Could someone please help me out in solving this issue.

Thanks,
Sreeranjani Rajendran
Distributed Application Security Framework
iNautix Technologies India Private Limited, an affiliate of Pershing LLC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
http://www.inautix.co.in
Office: VOIP - 2507
Email:

Go Green. Think before you print.