mace-opensaml-users - Any tests with OpenJDK ?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Any tests with OpenJDK ?

  • From: Xavier Drudis Ferran <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Any tests with OpenJDK ?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:28:33 +0100

Hi.

We have a project using OpenSAML which used to work under Sun's JDK 1.4
and 1.5 (an old version of OpenSAML).

For a new project we're planning on newer JDKs, and tested on Sun's 1.6
fine. Today we've tried with openjdk-6-jdk 6b11-9 from lenny
(almost unadvertently) and found
it to fail. The SP apparently couldn't read a X509 certificate in the
assertion
(although it seemed to read them from keystores).

We haven't researched much, we may not do it :( and we're not adhering
quite well to the SAML 2.0 standard (unfortunately), so I'm not sure
this is interesting to anyone, but anyway, I'm curious whether
someone out there has tried openSAML 2 (any version) and OpenJDK
together and how has it been. I've searched the wiki and google
quickly and found nothing.

Thanks.

--
Xavi Drudis Ferran