mace-opensaml-users - Brett Sutherland/HLIFE is out of the office.

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Brett Sutherland/HLIFE is out of the office.

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Brett Sutherland/HLIFE is out of the office.
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 04:01:07 -0500

I will be out of the office starting 12/15/2008 and will not return until
12/16/2008.

I will return to the office on Tuesday 12/16/2008. For any urgent issues,
please contact Leslie Sanborn at 624-0476 or Chris Lunsford at 624-0512.
For Annuity Platform questions please contact Scott Gaidos at 624-0667 or
Mark Mongillo at 624-0594. Otherwise I will respond to your message when I
return.

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.

  • Brett Sutherland/HLIFE is out of the office., Brett . Sutherland, 12/15/2008