mace-opensaml-users - new user - AttributeQuery / SOAP question

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

new user - AttributeQuery / SOAP question

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: new user - AttributeQuery / SOAP question
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:29:37 -0400 (EDT)

Requirement is to create an AttributeQuery within SOAP-ENV:Envelope and
SOAP-ENV:Body tags. I am able to successfully create the AttributeQuery. I
can also create Envelope and Body using org.opensaml.ws.soap.soap11 - this
creates tags that appear as soap11:Envelope and soap11:Body. This is
expected - however our customers are expecting to see SOAP-ENV:Envelope and
SOAP-ENV:Body tags (I'm not sure it should matter if the namespace is the
same - but I do not know how they are parsing what I am sending them). Can
anyone shed some light on the best way to create the SOAP-ENV:Envelope and
SOAP-ENV:Body tags ?? Is there a way using the Opensaml API's, or would I
need to use something else ?? Thanks in advance for the help. Below is some
output:

Currently generating:

<soap11:Envelope xmlns:soap11="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<soap11:Body>