mace-opensaml-users - OpenSAML requires an xml parser that supports JAXP 1.3 and DOM3 message

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

OpenSAML requires an xml parser that supports JAXP 1.3 and DOM3 message

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: OpenSAML requires an xml parser that supports JAXP 1.3 and DOM3 message
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:10:02 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone go Shibboleth 2 ccessfully running in tomcat 6.0/Apache2.2 with
Java 1.6.0_07 on Windows? I am stuck with this message. No matter what I do,
it just won't start inside tomcat. Tomcat application manager gave me "FAIL -
Application at context path /idp could not be started". And I see that famous
error in the title above.

Please help.

Thanks,

Min