mace-opensaml-users - New addObligationhandlers method in ObligationService

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

New addObligationhandlers method in ObligationService

  • From: Ted Hesselroth <>
  • To:
  • Subject: New addObligationhandlers method in ObligationService
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:53:47 -0500

I'd like to request that ObligationService be able to add a whole vector (or collection) of ObligationHandlers, instead of just one at a time. This will allow me to add a new ObligationHandler without modifying the code that deals with the obligation service. I will only have to add the new handler to a vector which I am already passing to the obligation service.

The signature is

public void addObligationhandlers(Vector<BaseObligationHandler> handlers);

Thanks.