mace-opensaml-users - Help ..how to use openSAML for a simple SSO framework

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Help ..how to use openSAML for a simple SSO framework

  • From: "lalit ruchandani" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Help ..how to use openSAML for a simple SSO framework
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 18:36:40 +0100

How do I use OpenSAML to develop a  very simple SSO framework.
1) one SSO profile
2) On SLO profile

I have source code for shibboleth which i can refer.
But, the SP in java is not available.
How do i bridge this gap.

I am confused where to start .I am very new to this world.
i would be really grateful if someone  could help me on this.

I have also successfully deployed shibboleth Idp and SP,
I am a JAVA guy and since SP is written in C++. I am unable to dig into it.

Please help

Many Thanks