mace-opensaml-users - Creating a StatusMessageType

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Creating a StatusMessageType

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Creating a StatusMessageType
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:11:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.

I'm using the SAML profile of XACML to set a response into a policy
evaluation but I'm having problems when building the StatusMessageType. This
is an interface with no implementation, but it extends the XSString schema,
so I thought I could first build a XSString object and then cast it to a
StatusMessageType to set it on the StatusType object, but it raises a
CastException:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.opensaml.xml.schema.impl.XSStringImpl
cannot be cast to org.opensaml.xacml.ctx.StatusMessageType

Can anyone write some lines about how to build an StatusMessageType, set its
value and put it into a StatusType? Lots of thanks

Alex